Replacing the Blogger template is one of the ways we can do it to make the blog look more attractive. But beforehand, first know how to install a template on a Blogger blog (Blogspot).
The theme or template is the face of the blog and becomes the first element that will be seen by the visitor. That's why many templates are played in such a way as to look beautiful and attractive.
But it's not just a matter of appearance, there are many other things to consider in choosing a Blogger template. Is it responsive or not? Is it SEO Ready? Is it Ads Ready? The loading is fast or not?
If you've found a theme you like, just install the Blogger template through the Blogger dashboard.
How to Install a Blogger Template
After downloading the template, we will usually get a ZIP file. If we extract it, there will generally be several files, but what we need is a file with an XML extension.
If you have found it, you can install the Blogger template in one of the following ways.
1. Install a Blogger Template
This is the most common way to install Blogger templates. Simply upload it via the Blogger dashboard, and the template is ready to use. How?
- log in to Blogger then select the THEME menu
- Look to the right corner and then select the BACKUP/RESTORE menu
- Click the CHOOSE FILE button then find the XML file that we got earlier
- If so, click UPLOAD and wait for the template installation process to complete.